There are over 100,000 chiropractors practicing around the world, including your local Vineland Chiropractor! Chiropractic care is a great alternative to pain meds and surgery, which explains its success. In our Vineland practice alone, we have helped so many people get out of pain and feeling better.
Many studies have also backed this information up.
Let’s take a look at a few facts and stats.
- Chiropractic comes from two Greek words: cheir (hand) and praktis (to do). Together, it means ‘done by hand.’
- Chiropractors are the third most common field of doctor, the first and second being medical and dentist.
- 27 million adjustments are performed yearly. When you do the math, this means one million adjustments per day, 125,000 adjustments per hour, and 2100 adjustments per minute.
- Many sports pros use chiropractic care. Each NFL team has their own personal chiropractor to treat the teammates.
Some stats include:
- 56 percent of patients who regularly received regular medical treatment saw a 30 percent decrease in pain over a four week treatment period. 94 percent of chiropractic patients saw the same exact 30 percent pain reduction over the same period of time.
- If patients saw a chiropractor instead of a doctor, medicare would save about 84 million dollars per year.
- The risks associated with chiropractic care are very low, where as pain killers are very dangerous with the opioid epidemic we are currently going through
Here at Back Pain Relief Center in Vineland, we strive to help our patients get out of pain as soon as we can. Chiropractic care has been proven to work, according to these studies, which is why it is so popular.
If you are in any sort of pain, be sure to stop in for a visit today, or make an appointment with us.
Dr Ray Marquez DC
Latest posts by Dr Ray Marquez DC (see all)
- What Back Pain Treatment Options are there? - November 28, 2019
- Chiropractic Care has Become a Worldwide Phenomenon - November 11, 2019
- To Get Cracked or Not Get Cracked - September 27, 2019