Chronic Shoulder Pain Relief With Manipulation Under Anesthesia
Is this you?
* Frozen shoulder syndrome
* Restrictive painful range of motion following surgery
* Restrictive painful range of motion following physical therapy
* Your pain is so great that it inhibits effective conservative therapy.
* You have had prolonged treatments and have plateaued in care.
* You have limited painful range of motion
* Pain management isn’t working
* Orthopedics says there is nothing to fix
You may be a candidate for Manipulation Under Anesthesia of the Shoulder.
Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA) is a manual therapy treatment designed to reduce pain and restore normal range of motion using myofacial manipulations, stretches, and mobilization techniques while the patient is under deep sedation. This technique has been very successful in restoring normal pain-free range of motion.
For more information visit: NJChronicPainRelief.com